I haven’t posted a “my favorite things” post in a while, so I thought I would share some of the things I’ve been checking out lately. Most of them are just wants – things that make me think spring, or something for our home. I do believe a shopping trip will be in order once I am back down to my goal weight after baby.
Without further ado, here are some of my favorite things I’ve been eyeballing!
- Wrangler Rock 47 Jeans. I have a pair of these, and I lived in them prior to getting pregnant. They are the most comfortable jeans on the face of the planet, look great and hold up well. I will definitely be purchasing another pair as a “treat” for losing the baby weight! They come in various cuts and styles, and always have cute bling pockets which I love!
- Urban Decay Pencil Eye Liner. I love my Urban Decay eyeliner. I made the switch and have never looked back. I am not a fan of liquid eyeliner. This pencil goes on so smooth and smudges well for a smokey eye look. It stays all day as well. I have it in black and brown.
- Ariat Chocolate Tombstone Cowboy Boots. This baby has been interfering with my cowboy boot wearing thanks to swollen feet and ankles. I decided once she is here, I am going to be getting myself another pair of cowboy boots as retaliation for not being able to wear them since about December. I am normally not a fan of the square toe boots as I usually opt for the traditional snip toe, but I love the green detailing on these boots enough to make a concession on the toes. I miss my cowboy boots tremendously so
Baby H. better hurry up and make her appearance!
- Lantern String Lights from Target. One of the things we want to do to our back patio yet is add some additional lighting. We love spending time on the patio all summer, so the more relaxing we can make it, the better. I want to add these lights around the patio this year, by stringing them from the house to a pole and back to the other side of the house. I just have to find the right pole to withstand wind and securely attach them to!
- I love Lauren Conrad’s line at Kohls! Everything is so feminine, floral and pretty for spring. It just makes me think spring, Easter and feel girly, which doesn’t always happen! A lot of her stuff is on sale right now online, so make sure you go check it out. She even did a collaboration with Disney for some of her spring collection!