I wanted to share some of the beautiful photos from our recent vacation to South Dakota!
We had a ton of fun even with a few bumps along the road. When we got there, we noticed our tabs were expired on the camper- whoops! So that was first on our list to get done when we got back. We also ended up losing a wheel off our grill somewhere along the highway, but found replacements once we got home at the local Fleet Farm! We witnessed a pretty bad motorcycle accident on the highway and we both thanked the Lord they were wearing a helmet.
If you are looking for places and things to do in the Black Hills of South Dakota here are my top 5!
- Custer State Park (we hiked, went horseback riding, had a picnic and more! beautiful!)
- Prairie Berry Winery (free wine tasting! Need I say more?! Make sure you try their Red Ass Rhubarb wine- delicious!)
- Mt. Rushmore (you can’t travel out there and not see this stone wonder. Makes you feel small, patriotic and wonder why all at the same time!)
- Firehouse Brewing, Rapid City (Great food, great atmosphere and funny beer names- Honey badger anyone?)
- Art Alley Rapid City (Head to Main Street in Rapid City to find this crazy alley filled with paintings, graffiti and other artwork. It was amazing!)